Ipad Air 2 and Cloud. Keep getting an error message "Something Went Wrong". Frustrating.
buftfan

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but to no avail.  Ensured it is active and that the Cloud is added on to that device under the Verizon account.  Still no luck, and no solution online yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ipad Air 2 and Cloud. Keep getting an error message "Something Went Wrong". Frustrating.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
buftfan, this would certainly have me just as concerned too. Let's do all we can to get your VZ Cloud service working. When you try to run the app, is your tablet connected to WiFi, or cellular service during the set up process?

On top of the Something went wrong message, is there any error number? Does this populate right when you try running the cloud service?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Ipad Air 2 and Cloud. Keep getting an error message "Something Went Wrong". Frustrating.
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try connecting your iPad to iTunes and performing a reset, make sure you back everything up first. Also make sure your software is up to date

0 Likes