Re: Message+ Not Working on iPad Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klassicman386, I appreciate the information you provided. I am confident that we can get the error you get on your tablet resolved. After you download the Message+ application and you open it, are you entering your three digit area code and seven-digit mobile number? Have you tried using the Message+ application on another tablet? If so do you get the same error?

-Jacob_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Klassicman386

I’ve deleted the app at this point. So getting a screenshot is not possible.

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

.I am having the same problem....the new message plus  app has not operated on my ipad pro since the download about three months ago.  When i type in my Verizon samsung phone number as requested on my ipad message plus app and press "Send Code", I receive an error message stating "Not able to generate pin.  Please try again later some time".

Prior to this upgrade there was  no problem with receiving or sending messages on both my smartphone and ipad...now i can only receive and sent on my phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. We want you to be able to use your applications. Has there been any updates since the problems started? Is your iPad on the most recent software available? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I uninstalled and installed the day I wrote the post and several times prior.  Same error message as I indicated.  Had no problem  with the old “message” app, this “message plus” app has never worked for me and no one has fixed it but still expect me to pay the bill without full service... Perhaps Verizon technical support and Apple should get together to debug this problem, I been awaiting for a solution for over 3 months...shouldn’t  I receive a deduction on my bill for services not received.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues vchat. This is never the experience we want you to have with any of our features. We want you to get what you pay for. I do show we are investigating this issue and hopefully will have a resolution or update to fix it. Are you able to use the stock messaging app on your device?

Kinquana_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

KinquanaH_VZW, @Kinquana_VZW: Has this been escalated to a Technical Support group with a ticket number and if so, what is the actual status, as this thread is three months old?  It would seem a simple troubleshooting task by a TS group to test the app on an iPad Pro to see if they can duplicate the issue.  If so, they should work with whoever, Apple, Message+ developers, etc to identify what is going on.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no major problems using ”message plus” on my Samsung Note 8 device.....I love my iPad Pro in fact I use it more often than my laptop computer because it‘s more mobile.  As such, prior to the “message plus”  installation, I would receive and send mesages from my iPad more often than my Note 8, now I no longer have that option.  I have noticed less functionality with “message plus” on my Note 8, the counter does not work nor does the indicator work to  let me now if I have a new message....I just have to check the app to see if I have message(s).

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to use this feature on your iPad. I use the Message plus application as well so I can see how this can be a concern for you. With regard to the iPad do you have the latest update installed on your device? Have you tried removing the application and installing it back on your tablet? 

Jasper_VZW

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

As stated previously, yes I have tried those options.