My Verizon app not working
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently upgraded to IOS 15.2 on my iPad 6th generation and when I open the My Verizon app it stops at the “sign in” screen leaving me with a blank page. I left the app/page open and it never go beyond the blank page.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app along with restarting my iPad numerous times and received the same results, is there anyway to fix this issue? (The app still work on my iPhone 8 with iOS 15.1)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon app not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to access your My Verizon page on your iPad. Are you able to log in using the browser? *Peter

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much. Do you experience this issue with any other devices (and our application), or specifically your iPad? *Cheyenne

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just the iPad 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. Since this has been an issue, have you been able to uninstall the My Verizon App from your iPad and re-install it again? If not, please do that step and keep us posted. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did that numerous times only to have the same results

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AreaOne, which iPad model do you have? Is there any software updates that need to be done? What is the storage that is left on the iPad when you go to settings?

-Nicci

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPad 6th generation that I recently updated to 15.2, it should be noted that the app was working when I had iOS 15.1 but stopped working after updating to iOS 15.2. Out of 128gb storage on the device I have 67gb’s available.

As I mentioned previously,  I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app along with restarting my iPad numerous times and received the same results.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all the steps you have taken so far, AreaOne. Just to double check, have you seen any other issues with any other apps after the latest iOS update? 

-Christine

0 Likes