Re: My Verizon app not working
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

No.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming. Are you able to send a screenshot of what you see when trying to access My Verizon app since redownloading it? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

That’s all it is….a blank screen with the words “sign in” at the top.

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

FDEF23A7-8EE9-4B2A-B32F-5E434E81B56A.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AreaOne, thanks for all your efforts in trying to get the My Verizon app to work on your iPad. Please uninstall the My Verizon app and try again just to make sure. If nothing changes we'll need to submit an IT ticket to correct this. Please keep us posted.

- Alan

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same results even after clearing website data before uninstalling then reinstalling the application.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@AreaOne ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You had said that your phone is not having any issues accessing My Verizon mobile, but is it on the same iOS as your iPad? When on the iPad, can you access My Verizon by signing in through our website? If so, do you get any prompts or popups about using the tablet app instead? -Russell

0 Likes
AreaOne
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is still on iOS 15.1, the iPad is on iOS 15.2 (that’s when the issue started, plus it’s too late to downgrade back to iOS 15.1) 

I can use the website to get to the same information that the app uses but do not receive any prompts/popups to use the app instead, plus when I search for “My Verizon app” in the Verizon website it will direct me to the Apple App Store which shows that the app has already been downloaded to my device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that, AreaOne. We want to look into this further. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes