My Verizon app
Tmunch250
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot register my Verizon app ……I have a phone which I am account holder and use the app on phone with no problems but when I tried to register app on ipad it says account holder already is registered are you account manager is the only other choice when I click next it says it sent a code to my Verizon ipad phone number…but I never get a text because apparently ipad phone numbers can not receive texts. I have uninstalled app reinstalled and same issue? How can I get code and register? Yes I have I messages on and no I do not want to use web browser to access my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, and we can certainly try to assist. It is correct that the iPad cannot receive the text for that line to setup your MyVerizon, but we may be able to help a different way. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to help.

*Gert

0 Likes
Tmunch250
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I send you a private note?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Tmunch250 wrote:

How do I send you a private note?

The quickest way is to click on the @vzw_customer_support user link in the post and then click on 'Profile' where you should be able to click on a 'Message' link.  You have to have the 'Private Messenger' option turned on in your own profile settings.  There also should be an 'envelope' icon somewhere near your profile icon that takes us to the 'Messages' function.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes