My iPad Pro 11 shipment is lost/stolen
Violaman0910
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been getting the runaround from both FedEx and Verizon for days now. Ordered an iPad Pro 11 upgrade on April 26 for delivery April 28. Package arrives at the carrier 7 miles from my house only to be delayed, marked pending with no delivery date. Now it’s May 10 and FedEx hasn’t updated their tracking since April 30. I’ve called FedEx and filed a claim, the claim was denied because I need a letter from Verizon stating that they renounce their right to a claim.

So I opened a claim ticket with Verizon and they said it will take 8-10 days to resolve the issue. Meanwhile I’m hurting at work because I use my iPad for everything and I sold my old Apple Pencil to buy a new one, and the new one isn’t compatible with my old iPad. Then today I talked with some agent via chat by the name of Alen who told me the issue is resolved and I need to order a new iPad. But when I asked if I would still get the trade in discount and the promotion discount he ghosted me and some other agent named David logged in asking how he could help me. I never left the chat just traded off reps after I was on with him for an hour. Super frustrating.  I just want the device that I ordered. Ship me a replacement and file your internal insurance claim. This should not be my responsibility to make sure Verizon and FedEx do their jobs and serve their customers as expected. It shouldn’t have to be this complicated and it shouldn’t have to take this long. Both companies guaranteed delivery of a product that I ordered within a certain timeframe. Product not received; product should be replaced or the order should be canceled. This isn’t hard this is easy.  

Verizon, you need to make this right or I will be switching carriers. I’ve been a loyal Verizon customer since I had my very first cell phone over 20 years ago. My family has been loyal to Verizon since they bought out Ameritech! But I’ve never been treated this way before. I’m not some dimwit that you can push aside and hope will go away. If I have to go to the BBB I will. This is unacceptable. 

[Edited for Privacy]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPad Pro 11 shipment is lost/stolen
Violaman0910
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue has been resolved. A new iPad was ordered, and the old order canceled. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds thoroughly frustrating. We always want you to know what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Violaman0910
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue has been resolved. A new iPad was ordered, and the old order canceled. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Violaman0910, we are glad to hear that this has been resolved. Please know you can always reach our support teams anytime at: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile if you ever need anything further.

-Christine

0 Likes