My ipad wont charge, it just turns off and on
Mel0624

While on my ipad last night it went dead.  I plugged it in to charge and it just continuously turns on and then off again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My ipad wont charge, it just turns off and on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Mel0624. Having a good working device is important. Let’s work together to bring your device back to life.  Did your device charge while on the charger? Has there been any damage the device? Have you tried a soft reset by holding the power and home button at the same time?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mel0624

No it won't charge while being plugged in, I've changed that wire just to make sure it wasn't the problem.  I've tried plugging it into the computer and itunes with no luck, as well as a soft reset...No luck.  No damage, it just went dead while I was on it, and I haven't been able to get it to charge. Turns on for a few seconds, and then shuts down.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, Mel0624. We definitely want to keep digging into this to get your device charging. Have you been able to charge any other devices with your charger? Have you noticed if there’s any damage in the charging port? Here’s some additional support for charging, http://vz.to/1YlkZhm.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes