iPad 10.2 Release
roxie_cox

With Apple moving the release of the new iPad 10.2 and shipping starting tomorrow, will that move up the date Verizon ships as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad 10.2 Release
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

roxie_cox, I'm sure you're super excited to receive your new device! We are not able to say if the devices will be shipped sooner. You can always check your order status by clicking here https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/ You will receive an email once your new device does ship out with tracking information. We promise you that we are doing everything we can to get your new device to you as quickly as possible. Thank you very much for being our valued customer! AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: iPad 10.2 Release
roxie_cox

That site is useless. Half the time it doesn't even work and it hasn't changed the information since the day I ordered. In this day and age it should be possible to provide information between processing and shipping.

Additionally, I think it's a little ridiculous that pre-ordered iPhones get delivered on the release day and yet the iPad I pre-ordered isn't going to be delivered on the release day. Its not even going to ship on the release day but 2 days later. 

0 Likes