iPad physical damaged when received and customer care leading me on
Ssegura8

I purchased the 12.9 2556gb space gray iPad Pro, now I love the device but when I opened it when I got it delivered to my house I can see the device is slightly warped. The device does turn on and still functions correctly, but my issue is customer care service. I made a claim the day after I received the device on 9/29/22 and my first call with customer care was on 9/30/22. This first interaction they said they were going to send me a new device and I would receive a call in a couple days about the device, but t is now been more than a couple days and no device. Now so I call again with the date of 10/8/22 there response was that I needed to go to the store I purchased it at and get a refund ,but I didn’t want a refund I just wanted anew device. Yet so I go to the stored where I first purchased it at to get it delivered, and they said can’t do it. Mind you this store is at Chino Grand avenue 91710, ca U.S. So I am now a  little irritated of the factors that are now taking places because there isn’t a solution being dealt with 2 times. I call again a couple days later because I have work and other things to do not just this one thing mind you. 10/12/22 I called yesterday explaining my issues with customer care representative and says sorry , and yet that all you guys say is sorry but can’t seem to get a resolution.This representative says he need information ,and since I couldn’t get the information he said that YOU guys would call back on the number and to keep my lines open. This is at around in the morning / evening.  Mthe call never came I even asked him what number and he did and didn’t receive anything. SO now lead-us today 10/13/22 I call very irritated now because the amount of time wasted for no resolution or actual fix to your guy’s mistake. At the end of the call she say’s that I had to pay the $50.00 restocking fee for the packaged was a bit crunched , but still stayed that I had to pay the restocking fee because it wasn’t usps or FedEx fault. I’m very frustrated now by the 7th time someone gives me an answer 4 over the phone calls, and 2 walk in stores. In a span of 15 days. To now say I had to pay for a restocking fee. YOU state that I am being recorded for training purposes, so If you have those such on record and I even am giving you the dates of when I called why don’t you use that information to properly help me give me my money back, or send me a new one , or even might yet give me the device for free because it’s your support center that at fault along with your care for the devices that you ship out to people. It is obscured for the time I spent for no resolution and being lead on that’s not on me if you really are concern about this listen to the supposed recordings, and  want a representative to discuss this issue. Not a robot or customer care someone or something that is willing to resolve this is issue that I am having with you guys that is a big problem. Even through the calls every different time my tone of voice changes for the fact of the process I’m being lead to for a wild goose chase.Why even call it customer care service when it’s taken 5 different people, and two walk-in to lead me to absolute no resolution or proper feedback. I am even providing phot evidence for this issue, not one with a pencil but with what I Received the day after. 6BC48F07-D7F1-4E7F-A25B-6BEFE8947AFA.jpeg72CC503F-DF26-4085-A5A8-76DE48E3ACCB.jpeg378B90C6-0300-418C-8563-561E32F37A7C.jpegC3BDFF93-FA89-4020-8D54-4586E6C0A006.jpegE427EA30-7783-494B-8DC7-0C74A7E6DC6A.jpeg09D608BF-7E81-4629-B5E7-C8FF4B50AA24.jpeg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad physical damaged when received and customer care leading me on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ssegura8! We're sorry about the situation, and we'd love to resolve it. Please reply to our private note to get started. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
Ssegura8

None the lees the packaged box it’s self was slightly damaged but also the iPad box it’s is damgaged as well.05A4CE31-68BE-4EE2-9471-40D52DC375A8.jpegC7759C18-9ED1-440D-97AD-7AACA979959A.jpegFA33CF01-71FB-4CCF-9E89-D854F908CC9D.jpeg50ACC554-8E06-48CC-B28F-F2E91D22919B.jpegF22D3134-C9CD-42C5-90DB-3B59C5ACB6B6.jpeg5C16197D-D586-4C00-83EE-8AF3D35E58D8.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ssegura8, thank you for all the pictures. We're happy to help you with this situation. Please reply to our private note at your earliest convenience. We'll be standing by. ~Aaron

0 Likes
Ssegura8

Hi, what would be able to do in this situation?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the screenshots. Please reply to the Private Note we sent you, we'll be happy to continue assisting you.

~Maria

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, we'd be happy to help! to begin, please send us a Private Note to get started.

*Kris

0 Likes