iPad reads as"no Service" for connection.
Jeni_SC

How do I reconnect my service? Can't even access account on my iPad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad reads as"no Service" for connection.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeni_SC,

Let's get your iPad 2 to get a internet connection so you can enjoy it again. Do you have a monthly data plan or prepaid? Does it connect successfully to wifi? When did this issue start?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeni_SC

I think this actually may have happened when I updated the iOS a little bit ago. I do receive wireless signal inside my home

0 Likes
Jeni_SC

Oh, and it's a monthly plan that is up to date

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeni_SC,

Roger that, thanks for the additional details. If you disconnect your wifi connection and attempt to browse the internet do you receive any error messages?

KarenC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeni_SC

Says cannot open page because your iPad is not connected to the Internet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeni_SC,

Let's find out what is causing your iPad to not connect to the internet. Please go to settings, cellular data, and ensure cellular data is turned on.

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes