my mini ipad went caput, I am trying to backup my new ipad with my old data from my old. I keep getting message I have to upgrade my wireless connection which is a verison mifi 4G LTE.
ipaddummy

my mini ipad went caput, I am trying to backup my new ipad with my old data from my old.  I keep getting message I have to upgrade my wireless connection which is a verison mifi 4G LTE.  How to I upgrade to be able to backup my data from old to new.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my mini ipad went caput, I am trying to backup my new ipad with my old data from my old. I keep getting message I have to upgrade my wireless connection which is a verison mifi 4G LTE.
ipaddummy

Guess I need to restate my problem.  My old mini Ipad 2 screen went black on me.  It is still on as I get face to face calls on it.

I bought a new mini Ipad2 and now when I click on back up it says I have to upgrade my network.  My network is Verizon and I use a Mifi 4G LTE to connect it all.  How do I upgrade the iOS (not even sure what that is).

0 Likes
Re: my mini ipad went caput, I am trying to backup my new ipad with my old data from my old. I keep getting message I have to upgrade my wireless connection which is a verison mifi 4G LTE.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for reaching out on this ipaddummy! I'm confident that we can get your info transferred once and for all! Are you sure that the first iPad doesn't want you to update the software? There's isn't a way to update the wireless connection on the device. If updating the iOS isn't the issue then the next best option is to do a backup and restore using iTunes on a computer. May I ask do you have a computer available? If so then what version of iTunes do you have?
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ipaddummy

Thank you so much for responding. I actually was able to do a support chat and they got me up and running early this morning. Carolyn

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes