no service
ecodevoman

If there was ever a case study in why monopolies should be regulated, it is Verizon.

It is a monopoly when they are the ONLY provider that has a deal to provide data services with an ipad model.

I prepaid for two months and it worked for two days, then it forever said No Service in areas where service was available. I took it to a Verizon retial store and they couldn't figure it out. All they did was stay on the phone with people at Verizon through their special relationship, but even then Verizon managed to not resolve anything. Nor could they deal in any way with the charge for something that never worked. They said to call, but Verizon currently offers NO way to talk to ANY support people about this.

This wouldn't be so bad if there were a plan for prepaid time used that would roll over indefinitely, but Verizon axed that long ago. A month into it, the service suddenly worked for a couple days, I planned a trip requiring navigation that worked the first day and then failed the second and it has been out ever since.

Verizon is such a ripoff monopoly! If your [Removed] doesn't work, don't pretend like everything can be resolved by robots. It can't. This is uncaring, ineffective service that results in oppressive tyranny.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has the SIM card been replaced?

0 Likes
Re: no service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ecodevoman,

This is never the type of experience we want you to have.  I have sent you a private message to further investigate the service concerns for your IPad. Please respond back to that message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes