the 200.00 when you activate a ipad with cellular and wifi
annmar1953

Does anyone know were the form is to make out to get $200.00 rebate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the 200.00 when you activate a ipad with cellular and wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We want to make sure that you are albe to get any and all qualifying rebates or discounts. For our iPad promotion please follow these steps to redeem your rebate.

1. Visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter the Promo Code UNLOCKEDIPAD200 and purchase date. 
  2. Enter the appropriate information.
  3. Submit the offer redemption within 30 days of activation.

Let us know if this helps. ~Roger

0 Likes
draped

Roger:

Promo code: UNLOCKEDIPAD200 does not work.

Has it expired?  Just made purchase 2 days ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Draped, let's be certain that we are providing accurate details based upon your device. Was this an iPad that you just purchased from us? If so, was it purchased at the same time that you added a line for the iPad and purchased an iPhone? Or, was this an iPad that you purchased elsewhere and brought to Verizon Wireless? -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KH11321
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have been trying to get the rebate. I submitted via your web site and after waiting 1 month, received a response that "The device associated with this rebate is ineligible.". It is NOT ineligible, the promotion is STILL on the Apple iPad Mini web page. It clearly states in the FAQ: "Which iPad models are eligible for the special carrier deal? All Wi-Fi + Cellular models.". A quick internet search shows dozens of people having the same problem. Verizon is giving everyone the run-around sending me and others to multiple phone numbers and web sites, and yet nobody can help. This is absolutely ridiculous! ...... How do I get the rebate???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
KH11321
Enthusiast - Level 2

---We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa---

Um...how?

0 Likes
KH11321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once again: How do I send a "Private Note"? Or should I say, WHO do I send a Private Note to?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KH11321 We have sent you a Private Message here on this platform. We are anxious to help you. If you would like, we have other platforms. Here is the link: https://www.verizon.com/onesearch/search?q=Contact%20Us&lid=sayt&sayt=contact*&src=wireless

-Dolores

0 Likes