Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
?what do I do when I get the message 'your internet appears to be offline' when trying to use data to go on the web?
Defsa

I Am traveling by car, when I attempt to use the iPad to find hotels to stay in I get a message that say 'your internet service appears to be off!'  What should I do?  What's wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ?what do I do when I get the message 'your internet appears to be offline' when trying to use data to go on the web?
Weth
Sr. Leader

Do you have a cellular enabled iPad?  What does it say and show on the upper left corner?

did you turn the iPad off and back on?  Hold sleep/wake button until turn off shows on screen, slide to turn off.  Press sleep wake button in 30 seconds to turn back on.

0 Likes