4G LTE network extender missed calls
LScott211

I recently installed a Verizon 4G LTE network extender to improve the quality and reliability of my phone calls.   Since installing the extender many of my calls are not coming through.  The caller hears two rings and the call goes to my voice mail.   When this happens my phone does not ring and it does not show a missed call.   This has become so disruptive I have asked several callers to text me when it happens.  I call the person back (call goes thru).  I then have the person retry to call me and the call comes in with no issue.   I have spent countless hours reviewing settings, resetting my network, and rebooting devices.    The problem continues.   I have read earlier posts but to date have not found how the problem was resolved.   

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to fix this issue and why it is happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE network extender missed calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your calls to work the way you need them to. When you dial #48, what message do you get?

0 Likes
LScott211

i get the response that I am under 4G extender coverage 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, LScott211. The message that you hear indicates that your phone is correctly connected to the Network Extender. You may have a better calling experience if you disconnect the Network Extender, connect your phone to your WiFi network at home, and turn on the WiFi Calling feature (https://www.verizon.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/) on your phone. Try this and keep us posted. 

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes