Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4G Service is suddenly horrible
Frustrated716

Within the last couple of weeks myself and several people I know have experienced an almost complete lack of usable 4G LTE network coverage. I went from regularly having 3-4 bars while in my office down to 1 overnight and it's not getting better. IOS is up to date. What is going on? Is this purposeful to force us to upgrade to 5G? I'm considering leaving Verizon altogether because others who have different providers are not experiencing this. 

0 Likes
Re: 4G Service is suddenly horrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have the best possible service! I'm sorry to learn about what is going on, and I'm here to help. I can assure you that we aren't taking away any coverage, so I would like to take a closer look into this for you. Tell me, what zip code are you in? You mentioned you're at work when you notice it the most. Is it happening only at work, or in other areas, too? Please share some additional details, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Frustrated716

It's more than just at the office. I am noticing that in areas where I used to have full bars for coverage I'm down to 1 sometimes, none. I live in a higher population area right outside the city and on a main retail strip. Area code - 716. Look up Transit Road in Williamsville. I couldn't use my phone to pick up a curbside order at the local Chili's last week... it's never been like this. The more people I ask the more I hear we're all experiencing this. I hear T-Mobile is way better in our area. Considering a switch and recommending it to everyone who has said the same if things do not improve soon. I pay way too much for service to be down in situations like picking up dinner for my family. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We do apologize for the inconvenience. We know it's vital to have a great connection all the time, and we'd love to help you with this situation. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. ~Aaron

0 Likes