Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Activation problems iPhone 11
sepi

I purchased a new iPhone 11 last month and I've been having problems with it from the beginning! They finally sent me another one and now this one didn't get activated! I contacted through chat and three times the agents stopped responding to me in the middle of the conversation! The last two needed the ICCID but this new phone doesn't show it under About. Also I was asked if there is a SIM card in it! How can I tell? The original phone I have which has a ICCID looks exactly the same as the new one on the right hand side where the slot is! I guess my question is, how can I get this phone activated when I don't have this ICCID?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Activation problems iPhone 11
sepi

This was resolved. The new phone they sent me didn't have a sim card in it!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Activation problems iPhone 11
sepi

This was resolved. The new phone they sent me didn't have a sim card in it!

0 Likes