Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Bait and Switch
audiojack23

I was offered a 250$ trade in value for my iphone. When Verizon received the phone they said there was a crack in the screen-which it DID NOT have any damage since i kept it in a protective case the whole time I had it. 

Now, Verizon is saying they will only give me 90$. This is bate and switch tactics which is fraud. There was no damage to my trade in phone.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch
audiojack23

How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody and then they hung up on me. 

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

@audiojack23 wrote:

How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody 

Because 1 person can be responding to MULTIPLE people via email at the same time where someone can only be speaking with one person at a time on the phone.

0 Likes