Battery Health Issues of my new iPhone 11
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Battery Health Issues I am already experiencing as I have not had that iPhone 11 a year yet,  I done had a new iPhone 11 that I went for only about 6 to 7 months ago as of 3-31-21 when I started a new postpaid/contract with Verizon Wireless. The maximum capacity of the battery is now at 97% as that phone is new, I have not even had it a year for that battery issue to start going down on it like that, what’s up with that y’all. I do not play games on my phone I know that part. A single charge does not hardly last all day on it. I wish that postpaid/contract account was about over with I’d jump on that all new iPhone 13 in a heartbeat but I got 18 more months left on the postpaid account as I regret it, I thought Apple iPhones was alright

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Battery Health Issues of my new iPhone 11
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're taking a look at your message and will be back to you in just a moment.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your battery to work properly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you so much Melissa

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah the battery health/capacity is something serious when it comes to Battery Health

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

How to send you a private message on here

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where to go to and send you a private message

0 Likes