Can not cancel Trade-in
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered upgrade then change my mind to order different phone. I canceled it.  Phone order is cancelled However trade-in order is still in the system. Can not cancel it. I keep getting following error. "Locked Location-Order-Device combination not found."  I check the boards and there are other people who have same issues.  I called customer service multiple times and they were not able resolve.  Please fix it and remove this trade-in order from my account ASAP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can not cancel Trade-in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's so important to get in on a good promotion. I'm sorry to learn of the mixup, since you ordered a different device. I can definitely help you. Have you checked the status at this link: http://spr.ly/6606JU24G What is it showing?  -Jordan

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did not re-order/upgrade that line  because I am waiting this issue resolved first.  Yes I check that url I see following.  In any case this submission must be cancelled/removed.  Order associated with this trade-in already cancelled with no issue.  Trade-in is still there. I  called verizon many times no help, chat did not help at all. This is very frustrated,  I have been verizon customer over 15 years non-stop. I  start considering to switch because of not getting help.

Submission ID: 251283625923933

Submission Date: 11/29/2021

Trade Origination: Online

Order Number: 4891393

Location Code: X473901

Trade Credit Method: Trailing Credit

Original Appraisal: $8.13 per month for 24 months

Final Trade-in value: $0.00

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

adding more detail from status site. 

11 29 2021  Request Submitted

11 29 2021  Customer submitted Online

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello iphne11user, 

We're here to help, and we know how important it is to be able to cancel your trade, so you can begin your order again. Please reply to our Private Note for additional assistance with your trade. 

-Michelle

0 Likes
Yeeeddie14

Hello I am having the same issue as above . Please advise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of receiving your trade-in. If the order has been canceled and it is still not showing up after attempting to use the link above. You can also file an independent trade-in when on your account by following Shop > devices > trade in your device. If it is showing it is tied to another phone, this may be the best option. *Gert

0 Likes
parkp81

I am having this exact same problem. Where you able to get this resolved? Thanks

0 Likes