Circuits are Busy, 611 not working
Worldtravelstephanie

Problem: when dialing any customer service number (ie: 1-800 numbers) I receive ‘all circuits are busy please try again later...’. However, when dialing private numbers (is: friends, contacts in phone) the call goes through. When dialing *611, I receive ‘the call cannot be completed as dialed’.

What is going on and how to I fix it?

Background: This is my new iPhone 11 Pro which I upgraded and swapped my service to this device yesterday. Everything has appeared to be in order until this point. Verizon chat has failed me also, as I have attempted to start several chats but in the middle of each chat the ‘person’ chatting stops responding so long that the session times out. Now I’m really stuck for help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Circuits are Busy, 611 not working
bearone21
Legend

your friends aren't as busy as customer service.

0 Likes
Worldtravelstephanie

@bearone21 That was generally unhelpful, please try to help the community by not being condescending or facetious, not all of us are tech savvy. There turned out to be a real problem with my phone, which Verizon was able to fix technically. If I had known, or if someone would have known and told, it would have helped Verizon be less busy than my, 'friends'. 

0 Likes
dngstr

what was the solution? i am having the same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dngstr, we understand the importance of getting the help you need. Were you able to get a hold of our Customer Care team? Is there something we can assist you with? *Joshua

0 Likes