Extremely slow data
epreskitt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Both my husband and myself have found that our internet is going extremely slow on our Iphone 11. We've both done hard-reset, shut down our phones, reset network settings, reset the SIM card, and it continues to be insanely slow. The issue occurs not only inside or outside, but also when we travel to the larger cities where we ALWAYS know our service will be the best (Dallas/FT Worth metroplex). This definitely hasn't been the typical Verizon Wireless service that we are used to. 

Labels (1)
Re: Extremely slow data
chrisawol

Any resolution? I’m having same issue? Detroit area 

0 Likes
chrisawol

iPhone 11 Pro Max oct 2020 new 

0 Likes
Bowersoldfort
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a solution for the slow data on the iPhone 11 Pro max

0 Likes
Ekim79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sept 2022

With the "5g" towers going in my data is so bad that I will be moving to another service.  20 years.. I have been here since Alltel and they said they could do nothing but charge me more money.  It is sad. IMG_0068.PNG.jpegIMG_0069.PNG.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty, and we never want to see you go. Making sure you have the services you need is important. Let's investigate the details. When did this start? What services are impacted (calls, text, data)? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

-Sylvia

0 Likes