Incoming calls randomly don't ring
Naseller

Random incoming calls don't ring but show up in my RECENTS. I power off every night. My ringer is turned on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming calls randomly don't ring
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Naseller, and thank you for messaging us for support through our community forum. I am here and happy to help ensure your call are working at all times! Let's gather more information to get started. Do you have Call Filter on your device? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
jboggie9

I am having the same problem was sent a replacement phone and sim card which did not work but was told they would send me another replacement phone for 31.81 I am paying for a phone that do not work and you want me to give you more money? 

0 Likes
TammyDMil

This is currently happening with my phone and one other phone on our plan, especially when we are home. It started about two months ago. People tell me they try to call and it goes to voicemail. When this happens I don't even have a notification that I had a missed call. I have three to four bars for a Verizon signal when I look at it. Our texts seem to be delayed as well when sending and receiving and sometimes they fail or I receive identical multiple messages from the same person. I've turned off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, turned airplane mode off on and off. Tried turning Do Not Disturb on and off. It's random. Occasionally it works, but lately I am not receiving the majority of my calls some of which were important.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TammyDMil, thank you so much for reaching out. I want to make sure that you are not missing any important phone calls. Are you only having this issue that you know of in one specific area? When these people say it goes to your voicemail, do they say it is ringing on their end first, or does the call go straight to voicemail? 

-Kevin

0 Likes