Internet and Data issues
JES3000

I have an iphone 11 software version 13.6 (17G68) Model Number MWKN2LL/A.

August 4, 2020

I was able to use Data and Wifi to use apps and go online. before be i was watching youtube videos via Safari. when i was ready to sleep i pressed the on off button to turn off the screen. the software version was 13.5.1 (17F80)

August 5, 2020

i turned on the screen. i tried to go online but i couldn't because over night my phone had disconnected from the internet. i have been trying to reconnect to the internet all day, but i have had no success. I tried using Data to connect to the internet and use apps but that hasn't worked.

I go to settings: WiFi: there is a blue check mark next to the network provider but I can't connect to the internet.

I used iTuens on my computer to update my phone because my phone can not update itself without and internet connection. my phone is updated from software version 13.5.1 (17F80) to software version 13.6 (17G68). The update didn't help me connect to the internet via wifi or Data.

I can not reset factory settings because i might need an internet to do that.

I reset all settings and that didn't solve the issue.

I reset network settings but that didn't solve the issue.

I turned the phone off and on and that didn't solve the issue.

i can not remove the sim card only someone at Verizon Store can do that.

I turned of wifi and data but i couldn't connect to the internet or use apps.

I can make phone calls, send text messages. take photos, take screen shots and save them

I can use: the notes app, the calendar app, settings.

I had two live chats and they couldn't help solve the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet and Data issues
JES3000

i solved the problem. I have NordVPN on my pone. once i went to the NordVPN app and disconnected my phone was able to reconnect to the internet.

0 Likes