Missing rebates
Bweezy
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Jan 2021 and March 13 2021 I chatted with Verizon support and they said they 100 percent fixed my two $250 rebate cards .

Never  happened .  Always says error processing.  I contact chat and they say - it’s fixed and it is never fixed 

Bryan webb

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

someone please help and fix this 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bweezy. 

We know how important it is for you to have use of your rebate card promotions. To ensure that we are on the same page, are you having trouble using your $250.00 rebate cards, or have you not received them yet? 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Bweezy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.  I never received my rebate cards.  I have two that are stuck in rebate limbo.  I have chatted and called before and both times - someone "fixed" the issue and it is "for sure resolved" and look for the gift card in 2-4 weeks.  This went on and on.  Feel free to look at my account and contact me via text or send me an email.  Thanks for your help and hopefully finally fixing this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion or discount you qualify for. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. You can also contact us at 800-922-0204 or @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook for faster help.

0 Likes