Network Down...awful service!
Kelbell85

Phone shows 1-2 bars for signal strength, but data does not work at all.  Cannot receive texts, emails, etc.  Have done all the normal fixes: turned airplane mode on then off; turned cell data on and off; restarted my phone multiple times, nothing works.  I have been having call dropping issues for several days, and now I've got no service at all.  What is the problem?  I have always bragged about great my service is, but that is coming into serious question!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Down...awful service!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can take a look into any service issues you're having, what city and state are you in? 

0 Likes
Kelbell85

Elkhart, Indiana and Edwardsburg, MI

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do not currently see any outages for the area, so I want to learn more. How does your service work while traveling in between those two states? Are others on your account or other VZ users impacted in the same way? What model phone do you have?

0 Likes
morgandwhitt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did they ever help you?  I am SERIOUSLY struggling with this right now and have gotten no where with customer support. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues is never ideal, morgandwhitt. We can certainly assist. What is the zip code of the trouble area? Tell us more about the exact issues you're experiencing. -GregL_VZW

0 Likes