Not Receiving calls
Emma44

I just activated my 11 max and I can't receive  no calls. I do receive messages from iPhone phones not from androids though. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving calls
Johnwht85
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same exact problem and Verizon does not seem to have a fix for it... I have already gone to Apple 3 times and they even gave me a replacement phone. Still had the same issue immediately after setting up the new phone. I have spent hours talking to level 2 tech support and they also don't know what the problem is. I'm not sure who is responsible for this issue, but I just want it fixed. I've spent a ton of money on the phone as well as Verizon's expensive service plans. Shouldn't be dealing with this... 

Tangot2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue.  Our Apple phones will ocassionally ring.  Last month my wife was so convenced that it was her iPhone 6 that I had to buy her a iPhone 11 ($$$) but the problem continues.  We both (mine is a newer iPhone 😎 will just get notification that we have a voicemail.  No phone ring at all.  I will immediately call her and it rings.  I'm super annoyed.  Is the new 5G rollout causing this?  Who do I complain to?

0 Likes
Abowen3697

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm dealing with the same issue on my daughter's iPhone 11.

0 Likes