Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not Receiving calls
Emma44

I just activated my 11 max and I can't receive  no calls. I do receive messages from iPhone phones not from androids though. 

0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving calls
Johnwht85

I have the same exact problem and Verizon does not seem to have a fix for it... I have already gone to Apple 3 times and they even gave me a replacement phone. Still had the same issue immediately after setting up the new phone. I have spent hours talking to level 2 tech support and they also don't know what the problem is. I'm not sure who is responsible for this issue, but I just want it fixed. I've spent a ton of money on the phone as well as Verizon's expensive service plans. Shouldn't be dealing with this... 

Tangot2

I am experiencing the same issue.  Our Apple phones will ocassionally ring.  Last month my wife was so convenced that it was her iPhone 6 that I had to buy her a iPhone 11 ($$$) but the problem continues.  We both (mine is a newer iPhone 😎 will just get notification that we have a voicemail.  No phone ring at all.  I will immediately call her and it rings.  I'm super annoyed.  Is the new 5G rollout causing this?  Who do I complain to?

0 Likes
Abowen3697

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm dealing with the same issue on my daughter's iPhone 11.

0 Likes