One of my contacts, who is on Cricket, receives my texts and calls, but I cannot receive hers.
chaingng

We have both deleted each others contact, shut phone down, restarted and added the contact info. Did not help. We even tried her sending a text to my husbands number with no luck. She is a cricket subscriber. What can we do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: One of my contacts, who is on Cricket, receives my texts and calls, but I cannot receive hers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@chaingng ,

It's great to know that you and your friend had gone through so many great troubleshooting steps. What exactly happens on her side when she tries to call or text you? With your own texts and calls not having an issue reaching her, this would indicate an issue on her end, not yours, so she should reach out to her carrier so they can further assist.

-Russell

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: One of my contacts, who is on Cricket, receives my texts and calls, but I cannot receive hers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@chaingng ,

It's great to know that you and your friend had gone through so many great troubleshooting steps. What exactly happens on her side when she tries to call or text you? With your own texts and calls not having an issue reaching her, this would indicate an issue on her end, not yours, so she should reach out to her carrier so they can further assist.

-Russell

0 Likes