Paid off the device in Full
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

I paid off the iPhone 11 64GB Product Red color Monday night to be free of the device payments on it right, and as I was trying to get a different phone to upgrade, inside a retailer store at an wireless center, they saying that Verizon saying I'd have to pay he phone in full and not be able to make device payments on it, Verizon if full  of something I gotta say

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paid off the device in Full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of making sure you can utilize a Device Payment Agreement, and we can certainly look into what is going on, and how we can help. Please send us a Private note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes
Re: Paid off the device in Full
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to say this but on 4/4/22 of my next bill cycle, my account will be disconnected as I have put in a request for it to be disconnected as I now have service with a different service provider and I got a new phone through new service provider and it is the iPhone 12 Pro Max, I am liking it and the service through new carrier that is, plus I paid off that iPhone 11 64GB red color through yall the other day and you ought to be happy of receiving $324.87 as the remaining balance for it to be paid in full from me, 

0 Likes