Poor signal reception 4G LTE in North Dallas
shalom125
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently moved to North Dallas (Carrollton, The Colony area) and the reception here is very poor and can't use internet on my phone most of the time. Call quality is also very bad, either I can't make the call or the quality is bad most of the time. Any advise?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal reception 4G LTE in North Dallas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. A reliable service is a must and we are here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? ~Roger

0 Likes
shalom125
Enthusiast - Level 1

Area I've been to with poor service is 75056 and 75010. And yes, my wife and my friends are having same issues.

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal reception 4G/5G in North Dallas
shalom125
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also in a part of North Dallas Group chat which has over 200 people. And majority of the people in the chat has talked about poor signal reception with Verizon and many are thinking of switching.

0 Likes
shalom125
Enthusiast - Level 1

Area I've been to with poor service is 75056 and 75010. And yes, my wife and my friends are having same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, shalom125. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need with this service issue. We are sending your Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information, shalom125. When did the problem start? 

~Baldo

0 Likes
GaryS3

Has any solution been found to this - cell coverage has become horribly unreliable in the Plano and Allen areas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have the best possible service! What specfically is occuring? 

-Tionna

0 Likes
robert49729
Enthusiast - Level 1

Area code 75002 has horrible Verizon cellular coverage and performance. My entire family is a recent switch from AT&T who had WAY better coverage and performance. We are going to give Verizon until the end of the year to fix coverage issues in Dallas and DFW and then we are switching back to AT&T in 2024

0 Likes