Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poor signal reception 4G LTE in North Dallas
shalom125

Recently moved to North Dallas (Carrollton, The Colony area) and the reception here is very poor and can't use internet on my phone most of the time. Call quality is also very bad, either I can't make the call or the quality is bad most of the time. Any advise?

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal reception 4G LTE in North Dallas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out. A reliable service is a must and we are here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? ~Roger

0 Likes
shalom125

Area I've been to with poor service is 75056 and 75010. And yes, my wife and my friends are having same issues.

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal reception 4G/5G in North Dallas
shalom125

I'm also in a part of North Dallas Group chat which has over 200 people. And majority of the people in the chat has talked about poor signal reception with Verizon and many are thinking of switching.

0 Likes
shalom125

Area I've been to with poor service is 75056 and 75010. And yes, my wife and my friends are having same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, shalom125. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need with this service issue. We are sending your Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for that information, shalom125. When did the problem start? 

~Baldo

0 Likes