Porting issues with one line
spaceme
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to port one number successfully out of two lines to Verizon from AT&T. The other line just doesn't receive any calls at all, though other functions like text works just fine. I really need help with this as it is already been 4 days. Tech support says the porting department needs to confirm the move, but when i called the porting department i receive a message that porting dept. is closed in the middle of the work day.

Is there any one to help at all? Is Verizon support so bad? I'm thinking of going back to AT&T really!!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Porting issues with one line
spaceme
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is now RESOLVED!! The problem, this line was NEVER put in for porting. 

I suggest if any one have this kind of incoming phone issue when everything else is working, then reach out to porting department - 888.844.7095

Thank you!

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

Go to a corporate store and get help.  

0 Likes
spaceme
Enthusiast - Level 2

This was an online order. Will corporate store can help? They didn't assist in setting up the phone when i went to pick up my order in-store. But i can definitely try too.

Thank you!

0 Likes
spaceme
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is now RESOLVED!! The problem, this line was NEVER put in for porting. 

I suggest if any one have this kind of incoming phone issue when everything else is working, then reach out to porting department - 888.844.7095

Thank you!