STOLEN PHONE AND NO CREDIT!
Kenyamatthews
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to speak to someone. I've been trying for months to get my $700 credit or receive back my stolen phone from Verizon. It's messed up you guys got a phone I payed $1300 for out of pocket, the phone has no damage it was a iPhone 11 Pro Max I traded it in for $700 you guys received my phone February 12th so that was before 30 days so I'm not understanding what is the problem why can't I get my credit! I even have the email that it was received before the 30 day limit. Everytime I call they tell me it'll be back and then every month I'm paying what the credit should’ve took care of on the phone like I'm not understanding like this is ridiculous. I will not be back to Verizon once my contract for my phones are
paid off totally unprofessional. Please give me my credit or send my phone back! If I wanted to have a phone contract I would’ve did that and kept my phone and paid on this phone. This is ridiculous! I wouldn’t recommend Verizon to anyone at all because my phone has been stolen and you guys are horrible and honoring what was told. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: STOLEN PHONE AND NO CREDIT!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenyamatthews, we are concerned to hear you are having trouble with a trade you submitted and are happy to take a look at the details to better assist. Do you have the trade submission ID for your trade in? Please respond via Private Note, so we can pull up some more information. 

*Joshua

0 Likes
Kenyamatthews
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I respond private note?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@Kenyamatthews,

make sure you click on the subject line to enter the private message you have received and at the bottom right there should be a button to reply. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenyamatthews, you can easily reply to Private Notes by tapping/clicking the reply button in the private message you received. We are happy to continue assisting you with your device trade-in.

*Brianna

0 Likes