They told me to refuse the phone. They messed up not sending it overnight. Now it is lost by UPS.
easttn1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My nightmare with Verizon continues.  If I could go to any other carrier I would.  My daughter can only get service that is decent at her university with Verizon.  I ordered an iPhone 11 overnight and paid dearly for the privilege.  I refused the phone days later when it finally showed up per the advice of Verizon.   Now UPS has lost the phone.  The iPhone 11 they told me to refuse because rest assured there was one waiting on me at the local Verizon store.  There wasn't.  Had to make another purchase.  Full retail.  Now my over $800 is being held hostage by Verizon.  They know it's lost.  They have the recordings of their employees telling me to refuse the phone.  They know they shipped it UPS instead of FedEx so there was not chance it would be here overnight.  I have heard the word policy about a dozen times.  Fun fact... you cannot receive a phone back in your warehouse if UPS has no record of where it is.  So you are in fact doing nothing.  This is a perfect example of company growing too large and ignoring its customers.  Please tell me again how you care about your customers while you keep my hard earned money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: They told me to refuse the phone. They messed up not sending it overnight. Now it is lost by UPS.
easttn1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Again I called Verizon today.  Michelle would not help me.  Owe she called UPS.  You remember, the company they accidentally shipped my phone with who lost it.  They are sorry and meant to overnight using FedEx.  However if I would just refuse the shipment I could go to my local store and AGAIN pay full retail for my iPhone 11.  So I blindly did what Verizon suggested.  Now that was 14 days ago.  Two full weeks.  Verizon admits UPS has no idea where the phone I refused is but legally UPS has it in their system and I do not have it.  So one would think they could refund my over $800.  Nope.  Then one would think the ticket number in the subject would have been followed up on with UPS.  Nope.  Michelle allegedly started the process today.  However Michelle could not give me a UPS number.  Why?  She said they do not do ticket numbers.  Thanks Michelle.  Glad to see during the tough times you know I don't have your phone but you are content to wait 8 more days for UPS to do nothing.  Then what?  Well Michelle did not know.  She said then Verizon would take a look at possibly giving me a refund on a phone I never received.  From now on I will be online letting everyone know names and numbers of how little Verizon cares.  Will it do much good?  Probably not, but in these uncertain times have to pay full price for 2 phones just is not a good idea to put your customers through and I will never forget this.

0 Likes
Re: They told me to refuse the phone. They messed up not sending it overnight. Now it is lost by UPS.
easttn1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welcome to another day of Verizon Does Not Care.  I will be your host.  Today TabithaJ_VZW contacted me because it is so important to authenticate my account.  Why you ask?  Because at Verizon we don't care about customer service, but getting your social media information is vital to us.  We have to sell more product don't we?  I mean we get you to return it then keep your money so its not actually a sale, but no matter.  Today TabithaJ_VZW put me through the hoops of authenticating my account then told me UPS could take up to 8 days to research the phone we all know is now lost.  So I replied and told her I had already posted that, knew that and nicely asked to check with a supervisor, call UPS, you know... do something extra for the customer.  I was thinking about something akin to customer service.  What did TabithaJ_VZW reply with?  Nada, Nunca, Nothing, Zip.  So I am still out over $800 during this horrible time for the World, but don't worry Verizon... you are still rich and we all still play by your rules.  Keep doing nothing.  I am sure no one will notice.

0 Likes
easttn1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This will be the last update.  There are certainly more important things going on in the World than the lack of customer support from Verizon.  I can tell you Anna G was nice.  I appreciate that.  There is nothing that will be done to refund my over $800.  They say they will not add late charges.  That is good news seeing how its my money they are holding.  Also they keep wanting me to authenticate my account.  It really does nothing.  They even took my other messages and merely made them replies to myself to hide their lack of service.  You win Verizon.  UPS lost the phone.  They get a phone.  You get over $800.  Sounds like the billionaires win.  Hooray!

0 Likes