Twice in 3 years verizon NOT honoring on line purchase discount.
Labguy

3 yeras ago a online purchase only to upgrade ,so much off original price, yet they never gave the discount until 2 days of phone calls and begging and scratching for  a resolution with customer service to management, finally they agreed to discount, fast forward 3 years to Feb 2020 same thing, online esclusive , upgrade from iphone 7 to iphone 11, regular price 33.33 per month for 30 months, discount 19.99 per month for 30 months, never got the discount , called in March and cust. service assured me that in april the discount will start, here it is May and no discount, called and was on phone for 1 hour , 3 different levels and again explaining THEIR deal to them that THEY sent to ME and yet they had to "research it" finally I told them that they need someone higer to call me because I couldn't stay on the phone any longer, they agreed that the deal wasn't honored and they agreed that I was being ripped off by THEIR advertising, they said they would have a manager call me at days end, ,no call back from Verizon day 3. Been a loyal customer with 3 lines for over 15years yet they continue to rip people off with their gimmicky solicitations for "deals" on upgrades. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Twice in 3 years verizon NOT honoring on line purchase discount.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't apologize enough for the issue you are having, we certainly never want to hear this. I know that as a consumer myself, I expect promotions to be on time and as promised. I would be frustrated if I didn't get the deal I was promised, and I am sure you feel the same way. We want to be sure we ease this frustration. I am so very sorry you did not receive the call back you were promised as well. Sometimes there can be delays with this type of call back and I am sure you will receive one. However, I do want to do what I can for your issue. What exactly was the promotion that you were promised? Was there a trade-in involved? 

0 Likes
Labguy

I actually called again and was lucky to get a really nice supervisor and was satisfied on what she was able to do. B ut really should not have go through this everytime i try to upgrade/purchSe a phone,  erizon uses sneaky tatics to lure you in and i am sure most people just pay up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Labguy, we are glad to hear that you have received a resolution for your promotion concern. All of your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. We understand the importance of making sure you are receiving the promotion that you qualify for at all times. We are here for your support should you have additional questions or concerns. 

0 Likes