Unable to upgrade line - Pending Order error
SuperFatTrout
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else have an issue where you are unable to upgrade a line to a new phone due to a hidden "pending order" in the system? We have made multiple calls, totaling over 10 hours for this issue and all we have heard back is a support ticket has been made and it will be solved within 24-48 working hours. What's the deal? 

This has prevented me from replacing my busted phone, today makes the 4th day without a phone. It seems like it could easily be a week before all of this is resolved. I just want to be able to have a working phone. Heck, it's even impacted me at work due to using MFA. 

Labels (1)
Re: Unable to upgrade line - Pending Order error
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

What's stopping you from buying a phone outside Verizon?

0 Likes
SuperFatTrout
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately, other service providers in the area are kinda spotty. 

But this whole experience has made the option more appealing.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you have a resolution, and we don't want you waiting any longer to order a phone. We're not ready to lose you. I would like to take a closer look into this for you, so I will also send you a Private Note. -Jordan

0 Likes
MeshelleM83
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. Two days later, one trip back and 7 hours total talking to them on phone and chat and they can’t figure out how to make the pending order flag go away. Frustrating isn’t even the word for it 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Going on a week with the pending status would not sit well with me either. Do you know if there was an I.T. ticket submitted ?

-David

0 Likes
flouis
Enthusiast - Level 2

What was the resolution to this issue? I have the same issue, I couldn't get a proper answer.