Updated Carrier settings IPhone 11
ssmith3900

Since the most recent pushes update carrier settings, I am now having problems sending picture text messages and face time in places that I have never had before. One example is trying to text a pic to someone from inside the mall or face timing someone inside the mall. Today, I couldn’t get my photo texts or face time to work inside hobby lobby.  Again, I never had any issues previously until the latest pushed updates on the carrier settings. I never had problems doing these things before until the most recent update that was pushed. Anyone else having any problems. It literally terrible and not in a good way either. Very dissatisfied at the moment with Verizon with this very service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Updated Carrier settings IPhone 11
bearone21
Legend

unless hobby lobby has wi-fi, no facetime.

inside the mall, any building/parking garage can be sketchy for phone service.

the verizon network will provide 5-12mbps speeds at best & can be much lower.

0 Likes
ssmith3900

All I know prior to the carrier updates, I had no problems at all inside my local mall or hobby lobby.  

0 Likes
Ekim79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stumbled upon this thread, here is my issues since the updates.

I came to the forums due to extremely slow Mobile service.   The chat provided by Verizon was non-existent and kept signing me off or timing out.  I went to the forum to see if there was a local issue in Minnesota or if there was tower issues.    I am still awaiting whether that is the case.

I have NEVER had an issue with Mobile speeds in my area and that included the the months of March, Apr, and most of May when kids and parents were working from home so this alarmed me and I reached out.

The phones we use are the iPhone 11 and iPhone 6s+ both experience identical slow speeds.     Any advice or insight would be appreciated. 

0 Likes