Voicemail IPhone 11 issues
amerd66

Why are all my voicemails going to my friends phone? She doesn’t live with me. She never has my phone. I never forwarded or asked her to get my phone messages. She literally realized it today when she saw a lot of vmm.  I haven’t had a Vm since July… I thought Lowes, Frigidaire & the animal shelter were lying when they said they called & left a vmm..so Embarrassing.     Anyways WHY? & what’s the Fix?  Thx!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail IPhone 11 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, amerd66. Thank you for reaching out Verizon. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience.

In order to provide you a better support, please click the link below.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Alejandro

0 Likes