We moved and our LTE network extender will not connect to our iphones 11 or 12
Piercefly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been on the phone and chat with Verizon support a few days and times now. We keep getting disconnected. We have an LTE extender for our cellular service. It worked at our previous address without issue. We moved two weeks ago and we cannot get our devices to connect to the LTE extender and we need it because we only have two bars of service on our iphones. 

The things we have tried:

Factory reset, Reboot the Centurylink fiber optic router/modem and the LTE extender, Turning off VoLTe, Turning off Cellular roaming, Turning off wifi calling. Turning off Wifi Assist. 

We have talked to at least three reps through chat and on a live call and they all were stumped. 

I notice that my IP address has not changed on the LTE extender could this be an issue and how can I change it? Also, it is connected fine to satellites and seems to be up and running but it says 0 of all of our devices are connected and the service room to room inside the house is poor. 

Any advice you have is welcome. We are stumped. 

Thank you all in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We moved and our LTE network extender will not connect to our iphones 11 or 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Piercefly, we are here and more than happy to help with your Network Extender. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note!

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: We moved and our LTE network extender will not connect to our iphones 11 or 12
Piercefly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent a private note 4 days ago and no one has gotten back to me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Piercefly, we truly apologize that we did not receive your previous message to us in a Private Note. I have gone ahead and sent you a private message to imitate the conversation there. We look forward to working with you there further. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes