Why does my iPhone 11 say Not Delivered when I text someone?
nfjw1946

I have a new iPhone 11 and switched carriers, but am about to switch back, since I have never had so much trouble trying to actually speak with someone who can help me. I've spent hours on hold, on auto chat, on digital chat, and could never get any help or a real person to actually speak with.

And, they messed up my order so I ended up having to change my phone number, which has been a real pain! And now I can't even send a text message without it saying Not Delivered!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my iPhone 11 say Not Delivered when I text someone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nfjw1946, We certainly want all of your messages to be delivered! Does this occur with all messages sent? Can you receive messages?

0 Likes
nfjw1946

It works now. I think it had to do with text (in green) that didn't work, versus messaging (blue) that did work, and the fact that my original number was canceled, so the green texts weren't going through until the new number was active.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the update nfjw1946. We are glad to hear that you were able to get your issues resolved and get those messages flowing again. If you have any additional questions or concerns, we are here to help.

0 Likes