WiFi Calling
JMSCV0930

Hello ... I have been trying to set up wifi calling on my iphone 11.  I slide the wifi calling switch to the right.  A pop-up screen prompts asking me to fill in my address ... which I do.  When finish, I push continue.  Instead of continuing, the phone reverts back to the original screen (enable wifi calling).  I am not able to connect to wifi calling.  Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WiFi Calling
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Your phone is supposed to revert back to the original screen when Wi-Fi Calling service has successfully been provisioned onto your account and enabled on your iPhone. If Wi-Fi Calling activation has failed, there would have been an error message to that effect. You will want to make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi Calling service requires access to a Wi-Fi connection to be used. If you're not connected to Wi-Fi, of course you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling.

0 Likes
Sydjake

It doesnt revert to home screen - the button turns off as wifi calling is not enabled.

0 Likes
PhilBud

Yes, I am having the exact same issue as you describe (on iPhone X) and have not been able to resolve. 

0 Likes
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Have any of you tried to restart your phone?

0 Likes