Re: iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max Shipment Thread
Andrew0002
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the Pro Max Midnight Green 256gb on the first day of preorders around 12 noon central time. Estimated delivery by 9/27.  Just got a text this morning at 5am that says it shipped and is expected by 9/26. Has a link to track it through Fedex but the tracking number doesn't show up in their syster yet.

watsxn

I pre-ordered on the 18th, 64 gig green Pro. It did say shipping the 27th, so I hope it ships soon

0 Likes
Msylvain307
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn't order until the 19th because I'm on a contract in a business account. I ordered the 64g gold and it's not supposed to ship until 10/2. I came here to see if anyone is getting their phone early. 

0 Likes
Brikel

I ordered the 11 Pro 512gb Midnight Green.  Shippment date is Oct 15.  😞  

Oh the pain of waiting.

Brian Keller
0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 256 gb silver pro on the 19th.  My "deliver by date" was 10/09.  I just got a text saying the order was received.  I checked my bank account and there is a pending amount for my order so I'm hoping it will be here soon.

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:  Got my tracking number today.

ericariv95
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did the same thing & got a tracking number at midnight last night. My tracking says that phone will arrive to my work in Nashville, TN tomorrow. Guess we chose the popular color option or something. 

jmporter

I ordered the same exact thing on Sept 13th. The estimated ship date was also the 27th. It is October 1st and I still haven't received it or any updated shipping details. 

0 Likes