iPhone 11 Not Received As Promised
RunnerPro

1 hour and 15 minutes...that's how much time I spent on the phone with Verizon Wireless Customer Service.  I called because I did not receive the Apple iPhone 11 RED Special Edition 128GB that I pre-ordered on Friday, September 13th at 5:03AM...pre-ordering opened at 5:00AM.  I received an email from Verizon indicating that the order was complete.  Upon checking my account the next day (09/14) it indicated that the order was in fact processed on 09/13/19 and that the phone would be shipped on 09/19/19 and delivered on 09/20/19 by 8:00PM (via an overnight shipping method).  Unfortunately, no phone ever showed up on 09/20/19.  I gave Verizon the benefit of the doubt and waited until 09/23/19...still no phone.  Checked my account again, it said "Your order has been shipped on Sep 19, 2019,"  but it didn't show that it had been delivered on 09/20/19 as promised.  I then clicked the tracking number link which took me to the FedEx website and the shipment status indicated "Estimated delivery date pending," and only further indicated that a "Label Created."  Well, what does that mean??  So, I called Verizon Customer Service...was on hold for 29:32 before I had to finally hang up and get back to work.  Clearly frustrated, I called again on 09/24/19 and that's when it began...1 hour and 15 minutes to learn that FedEx doesn't even have the phone to ship out.  Verizon NEVER shipped/delivered the phone to Fedex.  That's a problem.  After my painstaking 75 minute marathon on the phone with Customer Service, I have now been promised a delivery by 10:00AM on 09/26/19.  My biggest issue was the whole customer service fiasco.  I sat on hold for nearly 40 minutes before I ever got a human being on the line, this after getting thru a very frustrating 5 minutes of the robo/non-human prompts that were anything but helpful.  The rep (Antwan/Antoine) proceeded to tell me everything that I could see on-line...which wasn't what I wanted to hear after waiting on hold for 40 minutes (and don't for get my nearly 30 minute hold the day before as I attempted to reach a human being in Customer Service).  So, I pushed back on my friend Antwan/Antoine...where is the phone???  It took another 12 minutes for him to dig around, talk to people, call FedEx...before he got back on the line to say "I'm sorry, but it appears that Verizon didn't ship/deliver the phone to FedEx.  FedEx doesn't have the phone to ship out to you."  Again, I pushed back...then where is the phone that I woke up at 4:50AM on 09/13/19 to pre-order so that I would have it on 09/20/19...as promised by Verizon.  Another 12 minutes went by while I waited for the rep (Antwan/Antoine) to create a ticket to "expedite my issue."  Wait, what??  "My issue" was solely created by Verizon, someone somewhere dropped the ball.  I will say...Antwan/Antoine did a very nice job working his way to a resolution, considering my frustration.  He provided a credit to my account for my troubles.  But honestly...that doesn't totally fix the problem.  Verizon...I'm still frustrated...and without the Apple iPhone 11 RED Special Edition 128GB that I pre-orderd on 09/13/19 at 5:03AM.  Here I wait once again...until 09/26/19 to receive a phone you've promised will be delivered by 10:00AM. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 11 Not Received As Promised
Allopez

I am havin the same issue, but mine just shows “processing”.  Ordered on 9/13  with a deliver date of 9/19 and a no show on it as of 9/25.   No charges but still waiting 

0 Likes