iPhone 11 Preordered
TexasChris1989

Hi all,

I preordered an iPhone 11 Pro this morning and I'm hoping it was done correctly. I received an order conf # and email from Verizon. Yet under my order page on My Account it doesn't show it, nor does it show a charge on my Credit Card. I only see Verizon $0.00. (I know I had to pay the taxes upon check out) Do we think it went thru? 

How did ya'lls ordering go?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 11 Preordered
imarkymark
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine isn't showing either.  Your card will be charged when the phone ships, so most likely between Monday-Wed of next week.  I got the 11 Pro Max and my wife the 11.  Congrats on the new phone!

0 Likes
JB1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just had to chat with VZN about my order. It was showing on the web page but it didn't match the Confirmation email's order number.  He looked it up and verified that all was good, and said their 'system' is a bit lagging in updating order statuses due to this pre-order promotion. 

0 Likes
Kris-Kumar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iPhone 11 Black 64GB yesterday. The email Track my Order link does not work, throws error. But the My Verizon > Devices > Order page shows the order as Processing. Eagerlywaiting for it to show the shipping details. 

Have been told the deliver date and ship date of 9/20 mean one and the same. So I should in theory have the phone on 9/20.

0 Likes