iphone 11 pro max autodial voicemail password
TinCanSailorDDG12
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is my first iphone, years on android before. On android, I could edit the voicemail dialing to *86,abcd1234#, and it would dial the voicemail, pause, and enter the password. I can't find out how to do this on the iphone. Searching google and the vzw forums give zero results.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 11 pro max autodial voicemail password
TinCanSailorDDG12
Enthusiast - Level 2

It turns out that I did not activate the iPhone properly. It came with a new SIM card, but I put the old one in. Everything else worked fine, but I had to call Customer Support, and they had to bump it up a level. There were settings in the Verizon software that had to be changed, the it finally did the voicemail right. The process took almost 30 minutes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The transition from Android to Apple can be tricky. Luckily, we're here to help! This link: https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/check-voicemail-iph3c99490e/ios, will walk you through how to manage your voicemail, on your iPhone. Let us know if you run into any trouble, or require any addtional clarification. 

*Damien

0 Likes
TinCanSailorDDG12
Enthusiast - Level 2

It turns out that I did not activate the iPhone properly. It came with a new SIM card, but I put the old one in. Everything else worked fine, but I had to call Customer Support, and they had to bump it up a level. There were settings in the Verizon software that had to be changed, the it finally did the voicemail right. The process took almost 30 minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us updated. We value your time and always seek to improve. Thanks for your time and patience.~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By aiding with your voicemail, your situation got resolved.

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, do not hesitate to use our Troubleshooting Assistant for further support. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/ 

Thanks for being the best part of Verizon.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes