lost phone
lisahldn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a free phone from Verizon because it's a new line and they show the credit for it on the bill each month. My phone was lost and now presumed stolen so I froze that line. What happens next. Do I have to pay off that phone even tho I'm still using the service? Do I buy a new phone and they continue the credit for the old one because the line is still used? Sorry to say, It was not insured. Any information on the next steps would be appreciated. thanks Lisa

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our Social Media support, I hope your day is going well otherwise. I am sorry to hear of your phone being stolen. We will need to take a closer look, we will send a private message to continue.

-Rosie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your patience. Please authenticate so that we may access your account. 

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

-Rosie

0 Likes
lisahldn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am just seeing the reply. Can you send another authenticate. This one is not going thru. thanks Lisa

0 Likes