promotion not applied
banjobgboy

In December 2021 there was an $800 promotional offer.  I turned in my iphone 7 for a iphone 11 and it was verified that I was eligible for the promotion, and yet, to date, I have not received any credit.  I have visited a storefront and called 8 different times, and each time it is verified that I am eligible for the promotion and that I will see the credit on my next billing cycle.  To date, I have seen nothing!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: promotion not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available offers, banjobgboy. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We want to get a second opinion on this situation. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working on this together.

-Jason

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you out with getting this promotional credit set up on your account. Please send us a private note so we can help you out. ~Peter

0 Likes
paulkimjo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having a similar or worse issue. Check if they decided not to apply the promotion to your account. I got the same promotion via verizon text/website in early 2022. They definitely said I was eligible for the promotion, and after months without bill credit being applied to my bill, now they are saying that they can't apply the promotion to my account as I'm not eligible for that, which is pretty absurd. They did received and confirmed the trade-in promotion/value ($800) of my old phone, but now they refuse to apply for the bill credit. I wouldn't have bought a new phone it if it was not for the promotion. Very disappointing.. I'm looking for an option to escalate the complaint and directly contact Verizon leadership.

0 Likes