short code blocked
maryeiff

I have spent at least ten hours with Verizon since I bought my new phone which was expensive. I can not received short codes. I don't know who to talk to for help. I waited on hold for tech support yesterday for an hour and a half and never got through. I called corporate today and was on the phone for over an hour. The person was lovely but could not resolve the issue. I asked that a supervisor call me back but nobody has called. I have been a Verizon customer for at least a decade if not more. I have five lines with Verizon. There was a disruption also last week that took away my voicemail. I lost business because of not getting the voicemail. I feel really discouraged and need help asap. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: short code blocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to receive your texts and short codes for everything is essential, maryeiff. Having the new phone work properly is pretty important. To help better address this and get the new phone working properly with your account, please send us a Private Message. *Zaak

0 Likes
Re: short code blocked
Chocolatestorm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did your problem ever get resolved because I am experiencing this same problem and I need help . I have been on the chat with support for hours. 

0 Likes