5G simply doesn’t work
Talsalis
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family and I have been on Verizon for more than 10 years, no complaints about LTE.

However 5G doesn’t work at all! It’s not even 3G speed, it doesn’t even send anything through: no navigation, no iMessage, no nothing!

The only way to use my iPhone 13 Pro Max at all is to downgrade the cellular data to LTE…

This is just plainly unacceptable when you pay $300 monthly in phone bills!!!

I am I step away from switching to ATT or T mobile because clearly VZ is out of touch and unable to deliver what they promised!

Labels (1)
Re: 5G simply doesn’t work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Talsalis ! Thank you for reaching out Verizon. We never want our customers to feel this way. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. 

>Alejandro

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Would you be so kind to provide me access to your account? To do so, please read the following information and click on the link below.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Alejandro

0 Likes
Talsalis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, but what remediations are done regarding 5G?

There is a lot of expectation but I had so far mostly disappointment…

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry that you are not having a great experience with our 5G service, Talsalis. We have sent you a private message, please chat with us there so we can get more details from you to help.

-Steven

0 Likes
Juice63
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a similar issue on a brand new Google Pixel 7 phone. When set to 5G it starts to work and then just hangs. Web page or site might load half way and then nothing. Other times it just won't respond to a site request at all. If I switch to LTE setting it works every time. Whats the deal ????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Juice63! We appreciate your comments regarding our 5G service. Please, send us a PM to assist you with it we are available 24/7. 

>Elias

0 Likes
TRICH25

Having issues after uprading my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, i have no phone service in my house and was told 5G does not work in the house and you have to use your home wifi. so i am basically paying for a service that does not even work majority of the time. i am looking to switch carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to use your services. We always want you to stay connected, no matter where you're located. We're not ready to lose you, and we're here to help. Tell me, does your service come back when you step outside your home? How does your signal compare from inside to outside? Please share some additional details, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes